Monday, June 20, 2011

Ghostbusters | Day 41/365

Ghostbusters | Day 41/365 by Zee Anna!
Ghostbusters | Day 41/365, a photo by Zee Anna! on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I have no idea what day it is in my 365Y2. I'm sure Im way behind because I always seem to find myself without either A) my camera (shame on me!) or B) my card reader (again, shame on me!)

I owe you guys a few more photos and to figure out if I am still in order. Life has been either very slow (more sleep!) or very fast (a few back to back shoots). I cant wait until it gets a bit more steady.

I'm still looking for work, but a lot of my friends (including some of you) have suggested I build up my photography business, so until I find a pretty interesting career - I'll be Zee Anna Photography!

It would be great help if you all at least became a fan so we can keep in touch since Ive been on and off flickr lately - and if you have a fan page - by all means LET ME KNOW so I can go become a fan too!!

I have been jamming out to the ghostbusters theme song and changing all the words to suit my creative flow while editing photos - it is awesome and yes I am weird.

Im hoping to stay in contact with you all as soon as I can steady up my life and realize that I am not a college student anymore :)

Project 365 Year 2: Day 41
Back to the normally like to shoot: Simple & FGR: minimalistic

No comments:

Post a Comment