Wednesday, May 11, 2011

dreamwork | day 3/365

dreamwork | day 3/365 by Zee Anna!
dreamwork | day 3/365, a photo by Zee Anna! on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
"I've never dreamt the dreams Im dreaming now
I feel like kissing you
Pushing back your pretty hair and place it behind your ear
Im downtown dreaming with you

And man I feel like, fell like I can reach the sky oh I
Just grab you when I know its right tonight
And just dance the night away just going with what you say
And now I dont feel the pressure and now I just need a refresher
Oh and you, and you, just do what you do"


Dreamwork by Kill Paradise

30 Day Song Challenge: a song that makes you happy

I love this song. I had heard it first on pandora, and forgot I had downloaded it into my itouch until it just played one day - and I was hooked.

my friend told his two bosses about me and they told him to tell me to skip the recruiter altogether; the guy in charge with my application is going to e-mail me back some time this week with the job description. I'm very nervous and anxious. I really want this, I actually want to grow up.

I created my gift certificate/gift cards today, sent them off to moo to get printed and cant wait until they get here!

Things are looking up, but I dont want it all to seem too good to be true and come crashing down on me. wish me luck - I'm attempting to be a grown up.

p.s. i left my camera gear at home so Kerry so happily loaned me his gear to snap this. He's so sweet. :)

Project 365 Year 2: day 3

strobist info: lamp light front camera right.

Like | Follow | Get Updates | Website

No comments:

Post a Comment