Saturday, May 14, 2011

rolling in the deep | day 7/365

Via Flickr:
"There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do"


Rolling in the Deep by Adele

30 Day Song Challenge: a song that reminds you of a certain event

Project 365 Year 2: Day 7

This song reminds me of a series of events in my life last summer when I was deeply betrayed and thrown under the bus. Because of those events I am more selective on who my friends are, who I work with, and in general, who I bring into my life. What happened last summer was a very difficult time and not a lot of people knew what was going on. I didnt talk about it, because it wasn't necessary. THEY talked about it - nonstop - about how they were "fucked over" by me, how I was the "bitch" and how I made everyone "hate" them. All this happened after I told them I did not want to work with them or be their friend anymore.

Don't worry, when it got to that point, I had already suffered enough emotionally, and had enough of their childish ways. Now I am glad they are out of my life, because they would have brought me down.

strobist info: AB800, behind camera, shoot thru umbrella, 1/16 power.

Ring: Cupcake Ring (given to me by Kerry! <3) by Amanda Jaron: www.ajaron.com

Like | Follow | Get Updates | Website

No comments:

Post a Comment